Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Turn the Pitfalls into positive aspects


Turn the Pitfalls into positive aspects
One of the greatest Sportsman of the world, Michael Jordan, had this to say regarding his failure and success : “I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot… and I missed. I have failed over and over and that is the reason why I succeed.……”
Whenever something goes wrong or you are in a disadvantaged situation, the best thing to do is turn the negative into a positive. I am different from the others and you too are different from all of us, and that’s why no one looks exactly like you, talks like you and even thinks like you do. This is something we should all accept. You may not be the best photographer, but taking this as a stepping stone and accepting, is the first step of turning your pitfalls into positive aspects.
It happens to all of us, in a hard situation, naturally we release our inner Hulk and bash, as we are all human. This negative reaction will only make the circumstances worse that is why we should learn to think and act positively, which in turn will help us in all life situations. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it and seize the opportunity.


Enjoy Your day-- end Month!!!!Bye bye July

1 comment: