Search This Blog

Saturday 25 August 2012

Beautifully and wonderfully By Wacuka Mutahi



I love me; I cannot choose to be anyone else,
Thank you God for creating me to be me.
I am happy that I am me because I feel good,
I am not ashamed, am beautiful.

I love my chocolate complexion, my soft hands,
I love my teeth, my body and everything I have.
You may say am fat but that’s me and I love
You may say am short but I love this perfect height

About my past and present I love myself for that
As for my future I will, I will love for I love myself,
I will love this wonderful person

I am beautifully and wonderfully made,
In his own image, and that is why I love me,
He is perfect and I am perfectly made-)

Black, tall, short, fat, thin,
Beautiful and wonderful.
Weak, strong, annoying, good, brave,
Beautiful and wonderful.

Love yourself too and be proud,
You are beautifully and wonderfully made
By the perfect one.


No comments:

Post a Comment