Search This Blog

Thursday 9 August 2012

MAVRA ooh Mavra


MAVRA
Like I cant get No
You were Popular in the 60’s
But many have followed from that
The star of the sea

Of 20 variants but one origin
Best possession one would want
Everyone envies me for having you
One thing am sure, I will have you for the rest of my life

Your seven letters coincidentally happens to be my best number
I would be miserable if you dint belong to me
Marvelous human being on this earth

Awesome is the word I use to describe you to my vulture friends eyeing you
Understanding is one thing gift you Got
Reminisce is all I do for the great time I have spent with you
Excellent at your work always

Euphoric is what I see in you, and you have taught me
Nurtured by your parents for what you are today, I thank them for that
Its amazing how many names I can refer to you, infact all the best words that exists in this world

I admire how you carry yourself
I f I would be with you that day when you are judged, I would risk everything to tell God of the great person that you have been to his people
Do you know that you are ridiculously good looking?
Speak of a match made in heaven, we are the definite match
In another world you would be an eagle, your keen big eyes :-)
Eagles mate for life !
I love you and am not afraid
Star of the Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment